Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hidden Treasures.....

I have been a member of this group for a long time, GL Designs... and believe it or not it is today that I find all these goodies......These are like hidden treasures...... I almost kicked myself...... hehehehehe, cause I couldnt believe they were sitting here all this time, and Just NOW...... I find them.. woot........ Only problem...., you have to be a member of the group in order to get these goods.. Lucky chair and MM Board NOT included.. Anyone can grab those goodies.....
Anyway without further Ado............. here are the group freebies.....and there are a few of them....


And make sure to slap that MM Board.. 100 needed by Midnight in order to get this Fat pack of goodies.....

Also check out the lucky chair and see if u can get lucky in winning one of these delectible outfits..... I won the ball gown on a wildcard round.. YEAHHHH.........




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: