Monday, June 22, 2009

The Entire Kit & Kaboodle...

Hey hey hey .. How is everyone doing today? Well, Im great and I just got this Lm from A friend.. (Thanks Mason)who told me about FReee outfits for Men, here at Mall and Makeover Studio..... And I couldnt wait to get here...... He also told me that it was a complete Av.. I thought he was just talking about 1 complete Av, and like 6 different outfits. I was quite surprised when I walked in and found a whole room for of "Complete Av's"... WOW...... Not only for men, but for women as well.......I was speechless....... and still am.. So here are the pics... Everything you see here is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... and when I say complete Av.... That means you get the shaoe, the skin, the clothes, and the shoes/ boots... So come on in and get them while they are HOTTTTT and FREEEEEEEEE.. heheheheheheh woot........


And Now here are the pics for the ladies...... Also complete Av's.. Hair. skin, shape, clothes, shoes/ boots.. all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Heck.. Since they are all freee why not just buy them all, and mix and match, and try on the shapes, hair, and skins, til you find one that you like.............. Also.. I have a FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE package of hair Just for you readers.. Just send me a notecard, and I will be sure and get them right out to you FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... send a notecard to Vixation Destiny, asking for FREEEE HAIR.. and ill send it to you right away...... there are about 20 or more different flexi hair, all good quality, just for the taking.... Thanks all and have a great day....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: