Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dilly Dolls, freebies...

Yeahhh I just happened to pop on over here and walk around, as I was looking for some clam shelsl in the hunt here at the Noir sim, and I stumbled upon this room, and I thought Id share it with all of you ... We have 6 FREEEEEEEEbies sitting on a shelf, just waiting to be taken home with you.. So come on over to Dilly Dolls......and snag some freeebies .. 2 different eye colors, and some lovely dresses, and an irish shamrock Hat... all for freeeeeeeeee




Then we have the Wonderful MM Board, that has a lot of goodies on it in one package, for anyone.. I think we need 200 slaps of the board for all of us to snag the goods...
.

And then there is the lucky chair for anyone to snag this awsome fat pack of shirts..........


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Noir/216/222/37
=============================================================
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: