Thursday, June 4, 2009

JUST FOR THE GUYS?

Woot.. I really like this awsone hunt just for the guys, it's Sooooo long overdue, and they deserve it, as we often times seem to overlook them in the race to make ourselves look beautiful... So here is one for all you men out ther if you havent heard about it yet.. called MAKE HIM OVER HUNT....... heheheh.. With the wonderful hlp of my freind BeeBee, and her sexy freind Cj........ I have some wonderful pics for all of you men out the with some wonderful goodies from the hunt.......Starting location here at MADesigns
----------------------------------------------------------------------
However, since I couldnt find the little symbol ther I skipped to #3 where you can find these awsome Nylon Trainers.. for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE just look for the little .. errr in this case not so little golden male symbol, here at Hoorenbek and this pair of shoes can be yours.. Thanks BeeBee, and Cj..... for the awsome pic.......
http://slurl.com/secondlife/JT%20World%20VI/168/29/24
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#4 is located at Color Me Chaos, and you can snag this awsome 2 set kilt ........ also includes 3 awsome skyboxes.. The Grunge, The Victorian, and the Natural

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Quahog/29/220/401
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next stop is #6 where you can snag this awsome pair of jeans and 2 jacket set..... very sexy indeed...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zhang%20Guo%20Lao/232/232/35
----------------------------------------------------------------------
#7 is Made for You designs, and has this awsome leather outfit with kilt/ skirt and jacket, and even though it was for the guys, OMG.. its HOTTTTTTTTTTT and FREEEEEEEEEEE and I just had to have it for myself......



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you can snag this awsome Polo shirt set .... all in this lovely shade of khacki.......Just for teh Guys from AlphaMale & Blacklace..... #8 on the list....Modeled by none other than My HAndsom Horny Devil himself..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#9 takes you to BooPerFunk, which I have to tell u ................... is an awsome place......... and you can pic up this awsome colorchange dred hair for Freeeeeeeeeeee..... here is a pic of a random guy wearing the awsome dresds.... And I must say he looks hotttttt.. I wish I would have gotten his name.. hehehehehehe.. and then here is a pic of me wearing the awsome dreds.. I likey.. and I think I look hottttttt too.. hehehehhe


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Line has a really cool pair of grey chucks for all you handsome men out ther..... #10.....


========================================================
=============================================

No comments: