Friday, February 5, 2010

Hunting for Hearts

Good evening darling readers.. Just wanted to bring to your attention, some great things happening here at Multiple Personality... Starting first with this info strait from the notecard I just got ...................................

Hello!
I would like to announce MPD's first ever Hunt. The hunt is speical for Valentines Day! 14 differnt colored hearts are hidden in the store, 7 that I have made , and 7 that Toni has made. There is also one in plain site located on my store greeter thingie, so you know what to look for.
So get down her and snatch up all these goodies. :

So.........................

here the goodies are 1-14 in order.. I hope you all like.. each herat is 1L each, so just letting you know ahead of time......

#1 _14.... In Order



=============================================================
=========================================

No comments: