Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heading For Paris

Well.. More wonderful goodies on the way... Just checking all these fantastical notecards, and Notices, and traveling the grid to find and pick them all up and bring them strait to you.. So agin.. We are moving along, and this time we are heading to PAris Fashion,. where anyone can grab this marvelous outfit for absolutely FREEEEEEE so come grab now, because I am sure it will be gone soon.. (As it is a VAlentine gift ...)



This Months Gift.. for February.... is this gorgeous Fervier gown for FREEEEEE... So I believ you have till the end of the month to come and grab this, but just to be safe... Come grab it now .. heheh Good Luck my pretties... Also...
I spotted this Lucky chair find just as I was about to leave... The chair changes every 10 minutes, and believe it or not.. I got the wild card, heheh and won this gorgeous outfit.. Come and try your luck.....


Here is me weareing it Just to show you all that I did Indeed win this beautiful dress....
*********** Hair is an AlLi & Ali Mm Board gift....


And.................. hehehehehe I also spotted this remarkable dress upon the MM Board that I found ther as well.. Only 50 slaps needed to meet the target Goal by midnight.. Who wants to come on in and start slapping with me? Hope to see you ther.... , and.....


Check upstairs fro yet Another Mm Board with yet another gorgeous outfit upon it..... 50 Slaps needed for this board as well.. Start slapping ladies.. Hurry.....


One more wonderful item to grab while you are here... Is the Love is in the Air hunt gift.. Find the light purple heart and this gown can be yours for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE as well.. Lots of wonderful gowns for all to have.. Come on in and check the place out..



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: