Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dancing my way to Fandango

Good evening all you wonderful Sl readers.. Did you ever have one fo those days when you pop . logg on when you get swamped with TONS of notecards and eally have no idea where to go? LMAo.. well, I just wade through them all one by one, and take a chance ere and ther on ones still unfamiliar to me, and Here at CS, FAndango, would be one of those off chances, but a good one at that.. Because.................... Located here I found this WONDERFUl accessory pack on the MM Board.. AN ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE ensemble for Valentines day, and teh best thing about it .. ONLY 75 slaps are needed in order to fulfill the quota by midnight... I realize that it might be a little late by tonight's Standards to meet the target goal, but I will try again in the morning.......


And .. Be sure to check out the great outfits in the Lucky chair.. So worth waiting for a few to see if you indeed get lucky ...

And................ Up near the front of the store, in the middle, you can find these 2 lovely sweaters, on a board for only 2L......... A steel, so come on in slap the board, check out the chair, and grab the sweaters.. Such a great snatch of goodies, all in one place....

And....................................... As I was getting ready to leave .. I just happened to glance over and spot some gift boxes up on a shelf, and saw some free items ther as well.. So... I recruited darling Lizzy, to pose with me, and show off some on the items inside those wonderful boxes, that are all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee.. Doesn't She look amazing? I think so..

Except this one, which is clearly marked for only 1L>.....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------..

No comments: