Friday, September 25, 2009

Otaka... Bigger and better

Things I wasnt aware of....... and found out from the notecard I recieved from Otaka Design's.. woot...... here it is..... ....So the month of September is Hispanic Awareness Month in the United States. And I made a couple things that I wanted to put out for a short time (like the end of September only---so come grab it quickly). One item is 1L and the other item is 10L. I am latina in RL and I am very proud of my cultures and I wanted to make something that paid homage to my cultures. These can be found on a table near my really cute Victorian chairs in my store
The arm bracelets are only 1L.. where as the Sun calender necklaces are 10L....


Oh but there is even more.............
See this weekend is a huge event at Hodgepodge aka HoPo mall. There will be Freebies/Dollarbies and stuff by a variety of vendors throughout the mall. And I am putting out the following item. a Romance Razor Blade necklace, / unisex.. for only 1L.. (inside the store on the back wall.. cant miss it)


And just because I love honoring little requests of customers I made a tramp stamp tattoo of my unicorn tat. And made it a dollarbie.... it is also located on the back wall, along with this panty and pasty set also only 1L..

So come on in everyone and check out the goodness in this post.. Woot.....

And Before I forget.. make sure to check out the MM Board for this full body Rock star tattoo.... only 50 slaps, and it can be yours......


And also grab the Twisted Hunt gift as well, hidden in the store... which is this piercing and necklace set.. FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.. It is also texture chenge too.. and I chenge mine, to plane black .. hehehehehhe .. the piercing anyway.. Not the necklace....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: