Monday, September 28, 2009

More for my Closet.

Hey .. good morning ya'll hop e you are well and doing good this cool crisp Autumn Morn.. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. It's just a tad bit chilly out... And well, I am looking for some wonderful and warm clothing to fill up my closet.. So stay tuned and see what I have come up with..... First starting here at Mystic Hope where you can get this awsoe red gown( yeass I think it'll be warm enough) It is on the Lucky Board, and No I dont think it changes Daily, but if you see something that you like, I suggest you jump on it...... As one never knows.. Only 30 slaps and this too can be yours..... For FREEEEEE..
And Not to worry guys.. We have something very warm, and comfoprtable fo r you as well.. sitting here on the MM Board... So come on in and slap away.. only 30 slaps needed as well.. Good luck.....

=============================================

We have 2 very sexxxxay and somewhat warm outfits here on the Lucky Boards at Gitana, in the Venna Market/ Mall.. the only thing that changes is the letter every 5 minutes.. And as I walked in ther was a V on the Blue dress with onlpy 2 minutes left, and I grabbed it up.. heheheh Hope you all get as lucky as I.....



=============================================

And if this 2 -=pack pose set doesn't heat you up then You are crazyyyyy.. For anyone who has ever seem Patrick Swayze In Dirty Dancing, you know just what I mean.. Just thinking about it and I am already quite..mmmmmmmmm. ...warm.. hehe Come and get it here at The Freestyle Lair.. Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....


==================================================

And only FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIL 8PM TONIGHT .. here at HoWear you can get this amazing outfit sure to heat up the hormones in any partner, or unsuspecting mate..... Come on down and grab this sexxxxay HOTTTT outfit and hurry .......


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: