Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Leaf Mini Hunt

Yeahh another mini hunt and I soo luv hunts, I am on so many right now that it isnt funny .. heheh so here at Elisabeth's ... some news for you.....

Today is also the start of our "Fall hunt".So come and find the 5 leaves hidden at Beertjes Gallery & Jewelry Store and 10 in Elisabeth's Store (our store).

So come on in and find those fall leaves.. BTW> each leaf costs you 1L... so you are NOT surprised, i thougt I would tell you in advance.... Although I honestly tried to find them all.. I only found 2_15.. I searched for over and hour, and was NOT able to find #1... So alas.. I was beaten by the urge to post what I found versud the need to find that last ... errrr. first....as it's #1..daunting leaf...., hehehehehehehehe.. So here they are in order.... The first 5 . errr.. 4 are in the Jewelery store..
#2 a beautifyl Shiny blue diamond necklace

#3 a very lovely silver chain necklace...


#4 I believe this is a tie clip, it's just for the guys, but I think thats what it is....A sI used a tie to help show it off.. heheheheh Tie NOT included.....


#5
A necklace made up of tiny little wings.. very clever, and quite attractive too.....
------------------------------------------------------------------

and 6-15 are in Elisabeths.....and quite easy to find.. ther are5 upstairs and 5 sownstairs, just to make it easier for all of you.. Happy hunting.. I found them all ....here at least....

#6
A very very very nice fall looking dress, with prim skirt and neck scarf....


#7
A drunk tee shirt/ unisex


#8
A very pretty floral dress with prim skirt...


#9
A blue bear tee shirt / unisex


#10
This very pretty polka dotted dress...


#11
A music Box.......Not Pictured...

#12
A very stunning black floor length gown


#13
A wooden picture frame.. NOt pictured....

#14
This awsome red and black pant outfit.. with prim shirt bottem , and neck scarf...



#15
A green NO Fear Tee shirt// unisex


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Trinity%20Isles/229/188/22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: