Sunday, April 19, 2009

Down with Op..

Ever here that song.. Down with OPP? heheh Well we are definatley down here at Op Designs with all of these wonderful MMBoards.... Come get on the board and win some wonderful goodies..... I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw that there were 6 MM Boards right here and waiting to be touched.. heheh.. OOh baby .. please touch me they screamed, and so I did.. All 6 of them .. here are the pics and what you can win....
.


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wild%20Hollow/49/187/103

And we must not forget about the 5 lucky chairs just inside the doors either.. Wow.. Times are 10-20 minute intervals.. So come on i and check out the goods everyone.. Worth it too.. And I am here looking for that ooohhhhhhhhh so elusive Scarlett letter A....


And this MM Board with this wonderful skin / tanned line is inside the store, where you can also find the elusive letter A..... now procedd to the next Lm , and have a great time .. Woot.....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: