Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Wonder of Grim....

Hey all.. this is My last post before the Holidays , as I am gone for an entire week, with NO computer access, as it's Family and Fun time.... So, I am here at Grim Bros.. Where I have generously recieved another wonderful message from one of my darling readers, .....Taonuviel Furuseth:, about some wonderful goodies that are here for all of you to check out..... First up, we have some really cool items for men and women upobn the MM Boards , in which ther are 3.... So come slap away, if you like what you see..........




Next up, This place is amazing....................... make sure to look around on the floor, for white boxes, as MOST are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and contain some great stuff like skins, and clothes, and a really cool pair of skates.. (which btw, I got for FREE) And I luvvvvvv... These are for a limited time, so hurry on in and check them out...... and make sure you grab a pair for yourselves......... And many more goodies to find as well.;. So good luck and have fun.. This place is awsome........


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: