Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seldom Sexiness

Good afternoon to you all.................. Just logged on and came across some wonderful notecards, from my friend Bridjette, and she was at Seldon Blue, at Angelheart, and took these pics for me... There are 3 wonderful lucky chairs ther, housing all kinds of wonderful goodies within.. She just happened to send me these.. Sexxxxxy huh ?.. i thought so too.. Maybe you can get lucky.............


Also in store, is this absolutly stunning pink gown Absolutley adorable, for FREEEEEEEEEEEE.. Yep.. you heard me correctly.. This gown s FREEEEEEEE..... and comes with 2 different skirt options as well.. So come on in and snag it up my lovlies......

And.................. if you head to your left as you look at the lucky chair wall, you may notice another ioom, that has the limited edition outfit .. well,,,,, if you happen to look above that outfit, you will see this beautiful mint green outfit for only 1L.. You can be sure that I am going to grab that outfit just as soon as I am done blogging about it.. thanks darling Bridj.. for this awsome info.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: