Sunday, November 1, 2009

Im Speechless in Inari's

Hello Everyone.. I MUSt show you all some wonderful Finds That I found here at Inari's.. Im Totally Speechless. I really am.... Here on teh main floor, I am standing right in front of some absolutely marvelous pieces of Art.. Meaning gowns Galore.. and all of these pictured below, are only 1L.. Yess. thats right.. I am NOT sure how long they are on sale for this special 1L price, but hurry


And then on the second floor I believe.. right at the top of the stairs.. you can find a whole bunch of wonderful Sexxxxxxay Silks as well.. for only 1L.... Now thast worth coming on in here for.. these are HOITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt and sexxxay .. and only 1L......



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: