Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sooooooo Chaotic

Hey ther all my lovley readers.. Just popping in here to Chaos By Design. after one of you darling followers, sent me a notecard abouyt some very wonderful Items in store That I had to come check out.............. So I am here, and Very grateful....... Here is what I found.......


First up.. EvERYTHING in the store is 50 percent off.. and well worth doming in to check out.......


Second..... come slap the Mm Board for this wonderful Set of Neko ears tail, and paws.. very adorable..... and Freeeeeeeeeeee Just slap that Mm Board, and hopefully we will meet the goal by midnight and get the gifty inside.. hehehehe

Then right above the Mm B oard you can find these really cool Guy shirts, (could be unisex) for only 10L each, and very well done if you ask me... I love them both........\


And make sure to check out those lucky chairs as well, hidde underneath the ramp.. In them you can try and get lucky and grab these wonderful skins.... Veryyyyy Hotttt..... Chairs change every 20 minutes.....



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Cherry said...

I've been waiting on that MM board gift for days. I hope tonight's the night! Glad you found some things you liked - the muddy skin is adorable, I had to have it.