Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lucky Chair goodies...

OMG.. I have never found so many realy good items in one place for sexy outfits.. And all for free.. So I thought I'd take some pics and show you what u can win as well..... All of these outfits are FREEEEEEE just look for your letter on the lucky chairs..

Free hair.....

Sexy Corsetttes....

Great looking Velvet dresses... ..I like this one, because its perfect for St' patty's day


So... If you wanna get lucky come on down and have a look around.. I dont think you will be dissapointed... I believe that this place is for everyone.. and NOT.. just the new guys / or girl on the block.. As the case may often be in some places..... Have a look and see for yourselves..



Cool Casual outfits for spring... Most come complete with shoes / or boots

Luv this sassy white Stralett looking outfit.. Take off the layers.. and see what you have underneath.. Very Very sexy......
Sexy pink Latex outfit.. take the skirt off and you have another sexy outfit.....

Formal wear as well. in the luck chairs.. Some come complete with shapes, skin and hair....... Although I really like this dress, and I am showing the skin and hair.. I opted to keep my own shape and hair.........

Another really cute dress for spring.. I love the double layers of this skirt.. very well done...
So come on in and check the palce out for yourselves.. I go t many more goodies other than what is pictured, but I dont wanna bore you with all the pics.... Come and take a chance on the great lucky chairs.. For young and old alike
=====================================================

No comments: