Thursday, March 26, 2009

Craving Easter...

Crave has done it again.. I think that this place is one of the best places to shop, and to win some good stuff, outfits and all........ As you can see here.... There is a wonderful little Lucky Bunny chair dispensing some really sexy outfits.... Anyone gotta carrot? Yummmm Yummmm..



An there are now 4 Lucky chairs instead of the 6 or 8 that ther were before.. And the place has grown soo much.. Let me tell you.. Piper Breck puts so much effort into creating all these amazing outfits, that it's Hard not to be hooked...........


Here are some pics of the goodies in the lucky chairs....


I even got lucky twice while I was ther.... Yep thats right. I was tp'd in for the lucky bunny chair, and then after I won that I just happened to win this sexy outfit called.. Attitude.....

Hair in pic above is a FREEEEbie from Sari's....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jirisan/205/95/569
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you have to be sure to check out the Mobvend too.. Because the stuff ther is amazing and I believe Piper changes it ever week or more.......


And thats not all folks.. hehehhhehe

Ther is even a MM Board here at Crave to.. Seems to be running very popular among most shop owners these days.... Heck.. I love free stuff, and it keeps people coming back for more...... Check it out and you'll be just as hooked as I am ..... This week's goodie is this really cute Urban Leather jacket .....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: