Friday, March 27, 2009

The Egg Hunt is On..

The hunt is on and the vendors have opened their doors and have placed their hidden egg inside..or out depending on where you might land .. heheheheh So here are some of the ones that I have lucked out about and found... and the ones i like the best ....The lag i s terrrible in places, but since this is offically the first day of the hunt , PLEASE be patient and understanding , as lag is just a part of the first day swarms....and.... as this is a major hunt, everyone is wanting to be in it.. Me included.. heheheh,, Anyway, here we are going to start with A wonderful goodie in the egg here at Crave..... it's a complete bunny outfit with tail, outfit, ears, and shoes.....called Hippity Hop Bunny..... all Free.. Just find the egg...... #247 and since I just blogged Crave and all the goodies ther yesterday, I only thought it fair to go ahead and post them first....


Anyone wanna do the Bunny Hop, since this is the Bunny Hop Hunt? LMAO .. Anyway.. Some really great fun for any and all who may be interested ........


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ambrosial/200/54/25
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we go back to the beginning and see what life has to offer us.. and we have the really sexy gift from Umi Usagi.. egg #5.. I am glad I came back here to Umi.. I havent posted since Christmas I think... But the gift is Fabulous.. and we must thank Humpty Dumpty for it.. Yeahhhhhhh


http://slurl.com/secondlife/UmiUsagi/174/174/607
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must not forget to let everyone know about this HOTTT and sexy goodie at little Heaven... How could anyone resist this hotttt bunny? You tell me..It comes complete with hair, tail, ears, outfit, and shoes.. What more could you ask for? heheheheheh #2.....
.


http://slurl.com/secondlife/LITTLE%20HEAVEN/138/120/25
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This really cute purple dress from Blue Blood.. One hot and colorful little number if I do say so myself....... #20 .... I soo luv the little bunny ribbons on the front , and ther is aslo a cute bunny robbon on the back as well...... A must have for any occasion.. This is fun and flirty....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malt Fashions has a very beautiful outfit hidden within the confines of their enormous store...... So come on in and check it out and snagg yourself an egg... filled with this amazing outfit......complete with matching headband... #181


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Malt/138/237/36
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concrete Flowers... #281 has this amazing backpack for us in the egg.. the backpack is one of my favorites simply becasue its quite unique to me , and secondly because it gives anyone a cupcake when touched.. er.. blueberry muffin I mean.. heheheh This I really adore...



http://slurl.com/secondlife/X/207/216/38
More to come tomorrow, as its now my bedtime.. Have fun on the hunt everyone.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: