Friday, January 29, 2010

Something smells Fishy...

I am taking my time today and traveling the grid looking for some great and wondewrful things for you all to see and do, and some wonderful things for you to aquire, and add to your ever groweing Sl inventory.. So I am starting out here at Fishy Strawberry, where ther is a Brand new dress for only 1L.. Just in time for Valentine's Day.. And it sooo prescious, that I couldnt wait.. So here it is...


Also while you are here in teh store.. you might as well check out the rest of the Freebie/ dollarbie wall as well./. Lots of nice things....


Check out the Tenerbie wall too.. Lots of wonderful dresses upon the wall for only 10L each.. Soooo worth taking a look at

And if you go upstairs you will also find 2 lucky boards with some great items on them as well.. So take your time as I am doing, and enjoy the scenery , and you just might find a whole lot more then you first thought..


And .. By the front entrance are also 2 more Lucky boards with darling kimonos on them, I hope you all get lucky.. I feel lucky today... Have a great day everyone...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: