Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Freebie Fashionista.. That is ME

Well ..............still on the hunt for some really great items for all of you out here in Sl land, and I just so happen to still be here at LVS Drive, still walking the dtreet and finding some great stuff.. Again.. I came upon another little shop called Kissed Lithium.. I have been here before, and found that I really like the stuff.. But today as I walked into the store.. I found this set of 2 shirts.. sitting alone in a corner, with a FREEEEEEbie price tag upon them.. So I of course, did grab them up.. and they are quite cute too.. Hope you like them my pretties....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

And here at Papillions.. You can find all kinds of Wonderful gowns .. Starting with the 2 hunts Items that I found in store for all of you today.. Some hunts are ending this week so make sure to hurry on in and grab these while you can....

First up is the Frosty Hunt gift #18 ... Just takle a look at this beautiful gown.. Its free.. Just come in and find Frsoty.... and you can take it home for FREEEEE today...


Second hunt item I found in the Mainstore today is ...The Burning Hearts hunt gift #11.. There is a gift for both males and females .. Just come in and find the little red heart and these outfits can be yours for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..


And then.. As I was just looking around.. I found 3 other hunt items as well , called Winter Wonderland #7 , 8 , & 9. So here they are in Order.. Ohh BTW.. These are 1L each... So if you like come on in and fins the little sqaure pics with Frost the Snowman on them, pay 1L, and take them home with you today..


I hope that you like these and have fun ... Happy hunting....

============================================

And still venturing further around the grid, I find myself here at Snatch.. Styarting at the new Fishing outfit.. WOW.. 20 pieces to fish for.. All you need is a pole, and some free time.. Yess this one will take a while, but is soooo worth it.. So come on in fish for it and take it home today.. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...


===================================================

And one of my other favorite places to visit, is here at Lily Pads, Where you can find all kinds of wonderful items for FREEEEE and for only 1L,, So lets start with the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. Come on in and slap the Mm Board, where right now ther is a color change knit sweater up on the board,, Quite sexxxxy if you ask me, and worth coming in to slap silly.. The target is Only 25.. So come and slap away..

And since you are already here.. Make sure you check out the 2 wonderful Lucky boards right next to the Mm Board.. outfits for both Mother and daughter, soooooo adorable and cute.. Who could resist?

And then.. The Torque hunt is still going on and you can grab the hat of the FReeeeebie table, and grab this outfit for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. Gift #84


An dthen ther is the Sweet tooth hunt, find the tooth and get these cute outfits for the boys and the girls.... #90

And the last hunt Gift I found was the snowflake hunt gift.. find the little snowflake and take this outfit home today for FREEEEEEEEEE...


And as you enter the front door.. to the left are 2 outfits for mother and daughter that you can also grab for 1L each.. Check these out.. How cute are they? So come on in and get the goods before they are gone...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: