Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad.... But....... soooo Good

Moving right along tonight.. As I am sure you all can tell.. Today has been a great day as far as wonderful finds .. and many more goodies.,........... I am only half done.. heheh So moving along... I am at Badoura Design's Mainstore.. Where there are MANY wonderful items for all of you tonight.. Starting with this wonderful new Dollarbie outfit.. 1L....


And if you happen to look above this fantasicalllll outfit, you will notice that the Sign says FREEEEEbies... , well.. Not all are free.. Some items up ther are 1L each..


So I have broke them down for you.. Just in case you wanted to know.. as they are all mixed together .. So I made it easier for you.. But at such great bargain basement prices, I am almost positive you might just grab them all.. hehehehehheheheheheh.. These are the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee items ....

These items/ outfits below are 1L EACH..........



And Since you are already here.. MAke sure to check out the wonderful Lucky Board.. It changes every 2 minutes , and has quite a few awsome items upon iyt too.. So I hope you stick around and get lucky....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: