Monday, January 25, 2010

Mythical Looks for a bargain

As Always I am Hopping from place to place tonight .. Just looking for those great deals, bargains, freebies, gifts and more.. And I came across a notecard, from Myth.. And Thought .. Why Not... I haven't been ther in quite a while, and so I decided to jump on over ther, and see what was new.. And................. I found some great stuff for you Ladies... First up, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I found this beautiful Heart necklace in the bag on the counter near the middle of the store, by the service desk.. It is FREEEEEEEEEEe....

And then .... Also on the counter, you can pick up this lovely summer dress for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE inside the gift bag.. So ladies.. Come on in , grab your 2 freeee gift bags, and go home with some great stuff.. Take the time to look around as well.. you never know what you might find.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: