Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jazmine Done Right

Hey all.. I know I have been absent for a while, but Rl ALWAYS comes first, and I have been very busy.. But I am back and I am excited about getting abck into the swing of things and hunting you up some marvelous freebies and more .. So ...I am in a really good blogging mood tonight , and my first stop on my freebie cycle is here at Jazmine D. where you can get yourse;ves all kinds of wonderful freebies, dollarbies, gifts and more.... Feel like getting lucky ? Well stick with me tonight and you will.. Lmao.. In a Hunting freebie frenzy.. Are you ready ?

Starting with the Lucky chair item .. Changes every 10 minutes ...


Then if you travel throughout the store, you will find 2 more Luckly boards within..


One of which is over by the FReebie/ Dollarbie corner of the store.. **to the left, and in the back corner.... Here is the goods you can look forward to getting.. Quite a catch if I must say....

Then.. If you noticed by the front entrace. there are a lot of hunt goodies inside to find as well.. And so we are starting ther.. first hunt goodie up for grabs tonight Courtesy of our Darling Bridjette... is SLDGTH #49.. you get this fabulous black dress for FREEEEEEEEE just find the little hat... (I think the hunt has already ended but the gift was still ther....)hint..... Try to get Lucky but dont sit on me)


SIC hunt gift #83... Find the red hand ball and get this fabulous Sweater ensemble.. for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

The Hunt for the Forbidden fruit gift is stunning.. gift #39 .. come and find your apple with the snake around it.. and get this really sexxxxxy lingerie set for FREEEEEEEEEE


I believe the Frosty hunt is already over.. #49 ... But come on in and find the 3 tiered snowman and get this wonderful outfit...... for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEe

The 40 Below gift is still in the store as well...#63 .. come and find the small snowman, and get yourselves this very Hotttt outfit for FREEEEEEEEEEEEe......



SAH hunt gift (shoes and accesories hunt) #64.. find the pink sneakers Ladies, and get yourselves this wonderful pair of boots for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee


Also in store is this really hott little red outfit for only group members.. Join teh subscribo, hit history and find it.. for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... come on in and check it out.. You cant lose with all this FABULOUS stuff tonight...................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: