Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gorean All The Way

Hey ther my sexxxay Sl ladies, and hottt Gorean maidens.... While on the hunt myself.. I came across some wonderful goodies for you here at Feral Designs.. Things I thought you would all like to know about anyway... So.. here goes.. first up we havce the wonderful outfit on the Mm Board.. Come on in and slap away.. And this may be yours by midnight.. The quota is almost full, so if it is by the time you read this , then come back in the morn and try again.....


Also in store, are at least 7 wonderful Lucky chairs with some very sexxxxay goodies upon them.. that may also interest you, and I hope that you wind up getting as Lucky as I did......





And there is also a Lucky Board with this wonderful gorean Couch on iit as well.. Come check it out......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: