Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After Christmas Bargains

Back from The Holiday Vacation.. And With New Year's just around the corner, I have some wonderful finds for all of you tonight.. I hope that you enjoy your freebies, Bargains, and these great deals..... Starting here at Sentou Yousei join the new subscribo and get these FREEEEEEEEEEE slouch boots, .. please stay in the group for more wonderful gifts and freeebies....... Well worth it too.......
Also check out the Lucky chairs on the main floor as well as the lower floor.. They change every 10 to 30 minutes or so, depending on the chair and the items are spectacular.
I honestly got Lucky as I wandered down the stairs and saw these awsome bootys with a V just waiting for me to sit. Which I did... Arent they cool? Come try your luck.......


====================================================

Next up we travel to Otaka Design's .. Here is some info u might wanna know...........

Some of you may not know this but I will change my store name within the next couple of weeks. I didn't realize that there is another store inworld with a similar name and since I no longer make Otaku related items its probably best I change my store name.
Anywhooo....I made a couple necklaces that I stuck under the Christmas tree. They are 1L each.

make sure to check out the 2 Lucky boards in store as well for these awsome pieces.. I hope you all get Lucky...............................


==================================================

Following my wonderful list of notecards, you will find yourselves here at RANZ.. where you can slap the MM Board for this fabulous baby doll.. only 5o needed....


Then look for the POE globe hunt gift # 56 And get this wonderful Festive dress for Freeee



Also while I was here you can pick up the Freeeeeee gift on the table and inside find lots of wonderful shirts.. Come on in and check it out....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Troy Holm said...

i really dig your blog. i just picked this one to comment you on. i'm new to the blogging scene. thought it was lame and/or didn't know much about it, but friends told me i needed to have one. now i'm really into it and i enjoy reading blogs like yours.

anyway, i'm at: exmypa.blogspot.com , and i'd like to talk soon. i still don't know much about blogs, so i thought maybe you could help me out one day. thanks for your time.
(also, i'd like you to follow me too and get some critiquing on my stories if that's alright.)

- Troy Holm