Monday, November 24, 2008

UNIQUE NEEDS.....

------------------------------Unique Needs-----------------------------------------

This cozy little place reminds me of one of those shops in a Stephen King Novel.. hehehehehe


But I really like the atmosphere and the ambiance emmitted form this place, as it serves my mood today...... So please bear with me ..

Inside you will find a whole lot of freebies. 13- to be exact...... i bought them all, except the male Avatar one. heheh as I really have no use for it..... One might never know when something might be needed, and I have folders for all seasons, and occasions, so I thing Ill be set for whatever, SL, throws my way ... lmao....Anyway..... Here are the pics....

Sexy red shoes.. FREE. I luv shoes. You could say I'm a shoe-aholic hehehehe

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! you will not believe this.. BUTTTT inside the giant green gift box for 0L you will find 12 little presents hiding inside, all with absolutely Stunning gifts.. Here is the list and the pics.. Prepare to be amazed, and get your tails over to Unique Needs and picks these up PRONTO.

ooohhh I luv Presents.....



HERE IS THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST.. WITH PICS.... ENJOY BTW... EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. holds a set of 2 Christmas bracelets.. very stunning...... I so Luv them
2. holds a set trio of chockers, (only One Pictured) also quite lovely
3. holds a set of 2 pr. of earrings.. (only one shown )
4. holds a darling little pair of shoes, just in time for the Holidays.. I adore these......
5. holds a trio of belly chains (only one pictured here)
6. holds an entire outfit (pants, shirt, jacket, socks, and gloves) I'm speachless right now..
also worn is another of the belly chains from gift # 5

7. holds 4 different gown bottems, (only one of which is worn here )- with the shirt form gift #6
8. holds a few selections of undergarments. (only one set is shown here ) I am wearing the shorts, and the tank tops, with the last of the 3 belly chains form gift #5
U can mix and match these wonderful pieces to make so many different variations .. OOOHHH this Treasure is worth it ......Thank U Santa .. er... Unique Needs...
9. holds a gorggggy red velvet cape, also fit for mixing and matching....... YYYEEEAAAHHH

10. holds 2 sparkling necklaces(only one of which I am wearing here ) also worn is another gown length from gift # 7 . They are absolutely stunning.....

11.holds a pair of BAd Santa boots. (You have that right.. These boots are made for kicking those reighndeer's asses when they get out of line .. LMAo.. Sorry
hehehehehehehehehe h
12.actually holds 2 sets of gifts.. one for the men and one for the ladies.... Unbelievable , but true. This last gift contains a cloak , 2 bracers, (one for each hand, and a belt. ) These are wonderful gifts..
Now.. After you have aquired all of these marvelous goodies, you will also find 4 LUCKY CHAIRS on the back wall as well so u are raking in the FREEEEEEEEEEEbies here ...


HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S FREEBIES GIFT EXTRAVAGANZE FROM UNIQUE NEEDS

No comments: