Thursday, November 20, 2008

Feeling LUCKY

Feeling Lucky ?


Just a quick note for all you die hard freebie fans out there in Sl . Im not sure where I got the lm , who who turned me on to this wonder place, but I wanted to share with you , this wonderful Lucky chair Find.. Housing over 30 Luckuy chairs in one spot..... the place has costumes , and Midevil clothes, retro , sexy , U name it its in there .. Hence.... the name.. (hehheeh) http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dating/146/106/23







Hope u find it has Lucky for u as it has been for me..................................................................


MORE LUCKY CHAIRS

And since we are on a quest for lucky chairs I have brought you to another hunting spot....Its called 40 Lucky chairs & money ...hehehe And well, it has Lucky $ chairs.. I counted 6 this morning, so I hope u all win something.. These lucky chairs change fast as well, from 2-3 minutes.. YESSSSSSSSS.................. So enjoy and have fun



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eiger/127/136/40


While I was ther I actually won some L's too ..... heheh........... YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH

No comments: