Saturday, November 22, 2008

KataOnik .... Need I say More?

KataOnik
-- ------------- --


This place is by far one of the BEST places I have ever some across in Sl.. Not sure why , but I just love the way the clothes fit on my sexy looking Av...... I just wish I really had as much of an easy time in Rl, finding "just the right thing" And KataOnik has never once let me down.....
When I popped in ther to snagg some awsome freeeeebies, things were still rezzing around me but I spotted a V on the lucky chair( they have 2), and so i snatched it up as quick as I could.. and got my head lopppped off while sitting ther too..... LMAO ..stilll ...


there are 3 boxes on the floor next to the entry, 2 of them are 1L each and the other is free...


On the other side of the room you will also see a stack of boxes, marked at 1L, and Free, and a pair of shoes for 5L.. Worth it if u ask me...... So hurry on in while you still have a chance to snaggg them for yourselves....http://slurl.com/secondlife/Axis%20Mundi/114/108/24


No comments: