Saturday, November 22, 2008

5L and 10L Liquidation?..................

OMG........ I have absolutley NO idea where I am at the moment, but if I can get some great items for 5 and 10L here then it's worth letting you all know about the place........ Maybe you will like these things as well, and NO I didnt take pics of Everything they had ther hehehehehehe . Just a few that I really liked and bought myself ... ....

This is actually a walled in room with the boxes of goodies in the center..















NOTE******** be careful when wanting all the outfits for 5 and 10L , becauswe there is one thrown in there for 199L.. just so u all are aware.. it sits in the back right corner, but oooohhhh so darn cute. I bought it anyway.. Its very sexy for a night out on the town, .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: