Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prim & Pixel's PP Gifty....

Wanna talk about something HOttt and wonderful that makes your fingers tingle in annticiaption just wanting it, wearing it, craving it? Well if you have, then you know what Im tralking about.. Cause this is what I feel when I set my eyes on this absolutely stunning outfit with 32 wonderful interchanging pieces.. and Something so hot and sexy that it makes the mouth water with need, ...... So make sure that you add Prim and Pixel to your Picks, and you can snag this stunning outfit, that will surely be the talk of the town....... You can get it for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE just add them in your pics, and in 24 -48 hours come back and touch the pic at the entrance to the main building in the new location, and this baby is all yours....... Thanks Mairead for sending this to me for all to see... This place is worth having in your pics.. They are in mine........ BellaDonna is the most perfect outfit I have ever seen .. I sooooooo luv it ....... Thanks Mairead...... Just look at all the different ways you can put this wonderful outfit Together.. Its Stunning, and I am literally speechless by the beauty of this one........
===================================================
====================================================

No comments: