Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fever....

Woot....... It's the start of a long weekend, and I for one have Friday Fever, meaning I have soooooo mnay goodies that I am just dyeing to share with all of u ...... So bare with me, as I take you from place to place today and show you all some very awsome freebies, deals, and wonderful gifties...

And seeing that there are only 2 days left of the Gorean Gridwide hunt, I thought id also share some of my favs that I found along the way, .. So if u see something that you like, just hurry on over and snag it this weekend, while the snagging is good.....

Here at Sa-eela, is a perfect example of a good silk, comes with lots of goodies, belly jewel, and chains, as well as nipple chains and differnt silk skirt lenghth too.. And the color is quite cute too...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brooklyns%20Finest/42/25/602
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since we have last visited Peppermint Blue..... So I just got a notice in today, about this wonderful feamle freebie welcome pack, and as always it includes, some shapes, and skins as well.. So come grab this beauty before it goes back into NON circulation.....


Also I noticed that there are 2 other freebies below the new one, one for the ladies..


and One for the guys.. So grab your partner and grab the frreeeeebies while you can...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Kitty.. has a new , and fabulous skin out in the lucky chair.. And apparently this is a must have, becasue the amount of peoples standing around was breathtaking, and I heard through the grapevine, that the Sim was full and peoples were Not being able to tp in today.. Well I guess I got lucky.. hehehe cause here I am... to show this skin...... Wanna get lucky . come try your luck here ..


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atomic/120/114/35
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want something for the kid in you, .. heheh Come on over here to the Gingerbread mall, and pick yourself up these 2 cute goodies for only 1L each.. first is this adorable bottle.. 1L

and then we have a cute rainbow necklace for 1L as well..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then if u wanna get a little more mature and sexier.... Come on over to Intimate Confessions for some sexy silks in the lucky chairs..


Or slap that MM Board for this sexy black and white outfit....


=======================================================

No comments: