Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lucky ME , Lucky YOU

So, since today is Sunday, and I am bored, with nothing really much to do, the weather here in Rl, suxxxxxxx, and I have no where to go, and no one to do anything with today, I am traveling all over just to find some great Lucky boards, chairs, and whatever else I may come across.. So keep your fingers crossed, and hope that we all get Lucky today..... My first stop is here at Eklectic Twist, where ther are 2 wonderful outfits to be had upon the 2 Lucky boards there... Come on in and check them out.. I believe they change every....10 minutes.....



===================================================

Here in the same Sim, as I am Not sure I have been here before, I went walking around.. I found this MM Board, with these 2 pretty sexxxy shirts upon it.. Just right for the slapping.. Only 125 slaps needed to fulfill the quoto and these can be yours.. So come on in , check the place out, and be sure to slap the board as you do..... Never hurts to have some sexxxxy shirts in your inventory...


================================================

and as I was walkign, My friend Marialuisa tpd me here to Alyssia Design's where if you get here in time you can slap the MM Boards here , only 80 slaps needed to get these 2 sexxxxxy items.. One is a tattoo mix, and the other is an outfit.. So ladies, what are you all waiting for? Come slap the boards, and get Lucky.......



and..................... if you want.. Check out the free gift bag on the front counter.. There is a gift inside for men and for women.. here is a sneak peek.. there are many items inside the ladies "box", so here is just a few....also comes with the tattooo on the body too.. check it out....



And here are the 2 men's outfits inside the bag as well.. Thanks Carlos , for the great Modeling job...


Also.. Make sure to check out the 2 Lucky boards on the side wall of the store as well.. Hope you get Lucky......



=========================================
Moving right along, as I have never been to this Sim before, I decided to go along and walk the streets, and Ladies.. You ar egetting Lucky today.. Arne't you glad I am bored today ? LMAO... So, take a walk with me , and check out this..... I found 2 more MM Boards here at Angelic Couture, with your names screaming to be slapped.. The boots needs 160 slaps... And I knwo we can all do it.....


the outfit only requires 100 slaps.. So grab your friends, sister;s aunts, cousins, partners, and whomever else you wish to grab, and get over here to start slapping so we can meet this quota.. I lUVVVVV shoes.. Hhehehehhehehehehhehehhe..


Also in store, I found this very hawttttttt sexxxy outfit on the Lucky board.. Check it out.. you will like it too...... board changes every 11 minutes.... I just happened to get Lucky on a wild card as I was coming back around the loop, and this Sexxxxy outfit became mine.. Yeahhhhhh.....


and ...................................thats NOT all.. make sure to grab this cute white little angel tee for only 1L, sitting in the bag on the counter... I think it's adorable.... and of course i got it too.. lol.......


=============================================

Continuing on, I think I have hit the Mother load , so to speak.. lol.. Here at D&D Style, you have not one, but 3 Lucky boards to take your chances with , boards change every 10 minutes i believe, and I hope you get Lucky, because these outfits are Sexxxxyyyyyyyyyy.. ,



also there is a Slap and Dash board, (another term for MM Board, ) and only 80 slaps needed for this really cute pink short outfit,, Are you LAdies liking what I have found for you today ?



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eagles%20Rave/76/97/24
MAke sure if you want to, to take a trip around the whole sqaure.. Follow the train tracks, and you will see LOTS more MM BOards, Lucky Boards, and Lucky Chairs all over the place.. I hope you all enjoy this little trip... Love to you all.. Let me know if you know of other places out ther that havent gotten any attention and you would like to share.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: