Saturday, March 13, 2010

The way to a Woman's Heart

It has been a while since I have been able to post anything.. So I am on today and trying to make up for lost time.. And I do apologize to all of you whom have stayed true as readers of this Blog.. I am greatly sorry.. So lets get started here at Dionysia with this wonderful little dollarbie bracelet, which, in my opinion is quite fabulous.. And I got it because it perfect for any occassion, and any outfit... and at only 1L,, Sooooo worth it.. So LAdies come on in and grab it while you can.....


and make sure to check out the Lucky board on the back wall as you might just get lucky and grab this really charmeing neckalce for both men and women.. Good luck to all...
and................................. Dont forget that the Hunt for Excalibur started today as well.. Find the very tiny sword, in the stone, and get these 2 head pieces for FReeeeee.. one for men and one for the ladies.. Good luck everyone.....
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Learning%20Pond/74/224/25
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: