Friday, March 5, 2010

Loving It..

Sightseeing, is LAWAYS a wonderful and marvelous thing when you are lokoing for great finds.. And as I was searching the grid.. I thought I needed to just slow down, take in the sites, and take some time , to look around, at the shops on Sims where I have Never been before.. And so .... I did.. Here at Love It's... And this is what I found...... 7 wonderful Lucky boards.. ie.. Happy boards to be exact.. which change every 3-5-10 minutes.. and with 7 to check out, the waiting never seems to last long, before you get Lucky...... .. The pics stay the same so at least you know what you are getting.. lol.. And these gifts are worth staying around and waiting for...

Make sure to walk up the short flight of stairs to the second landing, where you can find this cool pair of capri jeans for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: