Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lily Pads

When I think Of lily PAds I think of Ponds. and frogs.. hehehehehh However.. Here at Lilly Pads.. I find none other than lots of wonderful deals, 4 lucky boards. a cute yummy giant cuppy cake... the F.I.T.S. Hunt prize (which is still out) #187.. and mnay wonderful dollarbies... 3 bags with 3 shirts each sitting on the table. for 1L each........ and ther is a hunt for red white and blue stars, going on ther as well.. 1L each .. So here are the pics for you.. Please enjoy ......

F.I.T.S. hunt gift #187.... Did I mention that there was a gift for men and women? hehehe well check it out ......
Dollarbie gift bags 1L each (noyt all shirts are pictured.. , there are a total of 9 shirts.....) only 3L for all 9 ....Star hunt gifts.. (only a few are pictured...) come on in and grab you stars in the store.. 1L each...and ther are a total of 12 of them....
3/12 is this spots and dots outfit , really cute for mother and daughter.......1L

6/12 is this cute green swimwear set for mom and daughter.. heheh I luv this 1L

9/12 is this really cool striped outfit for 1L.....




11/12 is this really pretty Flutterby outfit 1L..... i like this one too.. heheheheh .

.

Lucky boards pics...




MM Board goodie.....



and check out the outfits for only 10L each.. well worth it if you ask me.......




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: